This is a search engine accessible location page for the SCPS ORS.
This system is built and maintained by Shane Edwards.
|Name||Elixom School Management System (Elixom SMS)|
|License and registration|
|Licensee||St Catherine Primary School|
|School||St Catherine Primary School|
|Address||34 White Church Street, Spanish Town, St Catherine, Jamaica|
|Project name||Elixom AISU|
|Last Release Date|
|Original Release Date||May 21, 2010|
|Other Frameworks||TinyMce, Modernizr, Font-awesome, Snackbar, jEditable, Bootbox|
|Company||Elixom [ www.elixom.com ]|
|Launch Site||St Jago High School|
Special thanks to the following persons who provided various kinds of support and advice throughout the life of this product.
- Andreen Ledgister, Sandra Swyer-Watson, Ainsworth Darby, Khamali Powell
- Testing and UI
- Dujon Foster, Rapheekwon Rhooms
- Admissions system
- Mellissa Castle, Andreen Ledgister
- Timetable system
- Antoinette Wright Dallen, Ardene Jones, Michael Yee Sing
Product Support & Services
Customer Service and Support
To contact Customer Service and Support, visit https://support.elixomsms.com/. This page contains links to phone numbers, self-help information, and other online resources.
Elixom's support service prices, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Summary of Terms & Copyright
Elixom ORS © 2011
Part of Elixom AISU © 2017, Elixom SMS © 2011 and Tred Labs Educational Services © 2017
Product logos are trademarks of Elixom AISU.
Warning: This computer program is protected by copyright law and international treaties. Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this program, or any portion of it, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under law.
NOTE: Your use of this software is subject to the institution's acceptable use policy.
The institution's use of this software is subject to the terms and conditions of the license agreement by which it acquired this software.
For instance, if it is:
-a volume license customer, use of this software is subject to its volume license agreement.
-an Elixom/Tred Labs customer, use of this software is subject to the service contract.
Neither you nor the institution may use this software if it does not have a validly acquired license for the software from Elixom or Tred Laboratories Ltd.
- Google Chrome 81(compatible since 19 )
- Mozilla Firefox 75(compatible since 12 )
- Opera 10 to 19.0; 34 to 40.1, 67
- Safari on Mac 13(compatible since 9.0 )
- Chrome for Android 81(compatible since 19 )
- Android Browser on ICS (4.0) or higher
- Blackberry SmartPhone Browsers on OS5 or higher
- Safari on Windows 5.17 (534.51.22) only
- Firefox for Android/iOS not tested
- Microsoft Edge [generally not recommended] 12 - 18 has partial functionality [not supported]
- Internet Explorer 8 to 11 [generally not recommended] [not supported]
- Opera Mini [not supported]